Healthcare Plan Providers
How Is Your Company Handling Rapidly Rising Healthcare Costs?
“While employees can gain great information from health fairs, screenings, and health risk assessments, they need regular reinforcement and education on how to translate that information into actions with follow through.” - Surgeon General, Richard Carmona, M. D.
Healthy Employees Are The Missing Link
For A Healthy Bottom Line
TAPHealth’s unique programs can help improve your employees’ overall health, reduce stress, increase their productivity, help improve their job satisfaction, increase employee retention, and also reduce healthcare claims and the costs associated with unhealthy lifestyle habits. And this all has a direct impact on the efficiency, effectiveness and profitability of your organization.
How does it work?
The Totally Alive Program: 7 Simple Habits to Live By system (TAP) takes employees from knowing what they need to do to be healthy, to actually following through and incorporating positive changes into their daily routines. It addresses their lifestyle choices, habits and behaviors. The TAP system includes simple, weekly follow up methods for reinforcement and accountability, which help employees maintain change and produce long-term positive results.
With TAPHealth you can:
- Improve employee and dependent health; research shows 3:1 ROI
- Reduce risk factors, absenteeism, healthcare costs, workers compensation, and disability costs
- Increase productivity, morale, job satisfaction, and organizational effectiveness
- Retain your best investment, your employees
Create sustainable results with the TAP 7 Simple Habits system productivity and health management program with weekly accountability and follow through
- Healthy plans that keep employees healthy are the foundation of any successful organization. At TAPHealth Inc., we believe that our health and productivity management programs have the power to improve lives, as well as, revitalize the organizations for which they work.
- TAPHealth is dedicated to transforming your workplace culture into an effective and productive team of individuals. Healthy employees, working effectively means that your organization is running efficiently.
TAPHealth partners with your company to develop a customized strategy and solution with incentives to produce positive results that impact your bottom line. This program can compliment and enhance your existing wellness program.
Need proof that you have leaks in you bottom line?
The US Department of Health and Human Services revealed that each year more than 1.7 million Americans die of chronic disease, which accounts for about 75 percent of all health care costs. Obesity alone costs about $117 billion in medical costs and lost productivity.
Did you know that for every 100 employees:
- 78 consider their jobs as stressful
- 64 are overweight,
- 49 have high cholesterol (200 mgl/dl), 10 suffer from alcohol or drug problems
- 25 smoke
- 20 have cardiovascular disease
- 25 have high blood pressure
- 50 don’t wear their safety belts regularly
- 10 have diabetes
This all adds up to a…
- Stressful work environment
- Higher turnover rate
- Decreased morale
- Higher healthcare costs for employees/employers
Prevention is the best medicine. The best ways to ensure employee's staying health is to give them the TAP system to support them in following through with healthy lifestyle choices. Our system gives them the knowledge, acknowledgement, accountability, and support to help them live what they know.
When employees feel engaged, empowered, healthy, connected and Totally Alive, they produce extraordinary results for your organization.
What Makes the TAPHealth Management Edge?